11 15 April 2011
|Venue||:||Bandung(hotel Golden Flower)|
|Investation Fee||:||IDR 7.750.000|
“AIR CONDITIONING AND HVAC“
TRAINING OBJECTIVE :
This 5 day course is designed to broaden and increase knowledge of all participants on the industrial refrigeration system which includes HVAC system. In detail, the discussion will cover its selection, operation, maintenance and load calculation of air management.
To make this course more comprehensive, there will be an actual practice for all participants in the thermodynamic laboratory ITB.
The instructors will also first talk about the basic theory of the cooling and air conditioning system. Further more, the participant will also learn about refrigeration system, its components, selection guideline, characteristic of each components, operation and maintenance of the industrial refrigeration system.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
- Introduction to Refrigeration Systems and HVAC
- Theory of Refrigeration System as a basic to understand the cooling system
a. Vapor compression cycle
b. Absorption cycle
c. Air cycle
3. Basic Calculation of Air Conditioning System
a. Basic concept of humidity, comfortable limit, etc.
b. Psychometric diagram
c. Load calculation of air conditioning
4. Refrigeration System Components and Industrial refrigerant. Discussion on type, work principle, characteristic of the following refrigeration components:
d. Expansion valve and components
5. Industrial Refrigeration System for Industrial Application
a. Classification of industrial refrigeration system
b. Parameter and criteria of selection
a. Type and characteristic
b. CFC and Non CFC Refrigerant
c. Selection guide of refrigerant
7. Operation and Maintenance of Refrigeration System and HVAC
a. Operation of refrigeration & HVAC system
b. Maintenance of refrigeration and HVAC system
c. Inspection of refrigeration and HVAC system
d. Trouble shooting
8. Practice of Basic Refrigeration System
a. Actual practices at thermodynamic laboratory ITB on how to use refrigeration system tools & equipment. The tools and equipment were specially designed for practice purposes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
- Engineers (process, design/ electrical, mechanical, petrochemical, maintenance)
- Manager/ Superintendent/ Supervisors of process, production and maintenance
- Everybody who wish to broaden their knowledge on engineering materials
VENUE : Hotel Golden Flower, Bandung
INSTRUCTOR : DR. Ir. I Made Astina, M.Eng. and Dr. Ir. Nathanael P. Tandian
TRAINING DURATION : 5 days
TRAINING TIME : 11 – 15 April 2011
INVESTATION PRICE :
- Rp 7.750.000/Peserta, exclude tax
- Rp 7.500.000/Peserta (Early Bird untuk pembayaran 1 minggu sebelum training)
- Rp 7.250.000/peserta (untuk 3 peserta atau lebih dari perusahaan yang sama)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
1. Training Module
2. Flash Disk contains training material
4. Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
7. Training Photo
8. Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
9. Lunch and twice coffeebreak everyday of training
10. Qualified instructor
11. Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
DR. Ir. I Made Astina, M.Eng. is currently assistant professor of mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering ITB. He graduated from Mechanical Engineering Department ITB in 1992. Prior to his Ph.D. obtainment in Engineering (thermodynamics, school of science for open and environmental systems) from Keio University Tokyo, Japan in 2004, he received Master of Science in Engineering (mechanical engineering department) from the same university in 1997. His researches concern on thermodynamic, development of new thermal systems, thermodynamic cycles, air conditioning and refrigeration systems. His papers were published in international and national journals, besides he also presents his papers in international and national seminars. Besides teaching at the university, he also has experiences to give short courses for industrial practical engineers and publics and to collaborate practical consultant works.
Dr. Ir. Nathanael P. Tandian completed his undergraduate study in the Mechanical Engineering Department ITB in 1983, then he joined the Mechanical Engineering Department of ITB as a faculty member (1984) and later the Thermodynamics Laboratory as a research staff (1985). He continued his graduate program at the University of Minnesota USA and got his MSME (1991). In 1994 he received his Ph.D. in the area of Thermodynamics and Head Transfer. He has been being intensively involved in many researches, technical training and seminars of refrigeration and thermal system. He has also been involved in several collaborative projects with oil and gas industries.
INFORMASI TRAINING KE:
PT.MAIRODI MANDIRI SEJAHTERA (MMS)
Telp/Fax: (022)7215668 atau (022)7814149 atau (022)7215416
SMS Center : 081809600076 atau 02272282252 atau 081322050262 atau 085860263043 atau 085222155409
Contact Person : Wahyu H,Alan Barok U,Yanti Deris Sutanty