a. 20 22 June 2011
b. 8 10 August 2011
c. 24 26 October 2011
d. 12 14 December 2011
|Venue||:||Bandung(hotel Golden Flower)|
|Investation Fee||:||IDR 5.500.000|
Training Syllabus :
“SERVICE RECOVERY: CREATE LOYAL CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE“
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE, OBJECTIVES AND TRAINING METHODS :
1. WHY IS SERVICE RECOVERY SO IMPORTANT ?
OBJECTIVES IN THIS SESSION:
Because this Topic will tell you about how to Empowerment Employees and at the same time to keep the Customer loyal to our Company even to bring their family, friends and relatives come to our company.
TRAINING OUTLINE IN THIS SESSION :
a. What is Service Recovery ?
Ø The Step that should follow a mistake
Ø Aim at the individual
Ø Solving the Customer problem
Ø Creating Customer satisfaction
b. Putting a smile on a Customer face
Ø Wonderful Service
Ø Quick Service
Ø Precise Service
METHOD IN THIS SESSION:
- Answer & Question
2. CREATE LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR LIFE
After completing the course, the participants of Service Recovery Course will be expected to be able to:
a. Solving a customer’s problem. They understand the importance of service recovery to their bottom lines.
b. They drive superior customer service strategically. That means everyone, from the CEO on down, walks the talk and reinforces the importance of customer service.
c. They make sure their policies, procedures and systems are customer-friendly.
d. They hire good people and treat them well, investing time and money to train and coach them in the art of customer service.
e. They empower their employees, giving them the authority to bend and break the rules, to use their common sense and to take care of the customer.
METHOD IN THIS SESSION :
§ Lecturing and presentation
§ Role Playing
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING? :
1. General service supervisor/ superintendent/ manager
2. Camp service or township supervisor/ superintendent/manager
3. Field operation supervisor/superintendent/manager
4. Logistic supervisor/superintendent/manager
5. Staff who deals or takes care and involve in contract of accommodation and catering services
6. Everybody or professional who wants to broaden knowledge or gain Benefit from this course
VENUE : Hotel Golden Flower, Bandung
INSTRUCTOR : Teddy Lukman, S.Sos.
TRAINING DURATION : 3 days
TRAINING TIME :
a. 20 – 22 June 2011
b. 8 – 10 August 2011
c. 24 – 26 October 2011
d. 12 – 14 December 2011
INVESTATION PRICE/ PERSON :
1. Rp 5.500.000/person (full fare) or
2. Rp 5.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
3. Rp 4.950.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
1. Training Module
2. Flashdisk contains training material
4. Stationeries : NoteBook and Ballpoint
7. Training Photo
8. Training room with full AC facilities
9. Lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
10. Qualified Instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training – VV (if minimal participants is 4 persons from the same company)
Teddy Lukman, S.Sos, was graduated from National Hotel Institute Bandung in 1978. In practical ha had experience as Manager at Ramada Hotel in Frankfurt Germany 1989, and as Manager at Sari Ater Hotel 1986. Currently he is teaching Hotel Management System at National Hotel Institute in Bandung. He is very familiar for the hotel management software like Prolog Hospitality System, HIS AS-400 IBM, Maxial, MYOH, and Fidelo. Instead of lecturer he also gives in-house training in hotel management system at four-star and five-star hotels in Indonesia
TRAINING INFORMATION :
PT.MAIRODI MANDIRI SEJAHTERA (MMS)
Telp/Fax: (022)7215416 or (022)7215668
SMS Center : 0818 0960 0076 or (022)7228 2252 or 0813 2205 0262 or 0858 6026 3043 or 0852 2215 5409
Contact Person : Wahyu H,Alan Barok U,Yanti Deris Sutanty