Silabus Training :
AC/DC ELECTRICAL MOTOR
This course covers AC/DC electrical motor drives for speed/position control. It presents an integrated discussion of AC/DC electric motor, power electronics, and control systems. Applications of electric drives can be found in industries, electric transportation, robotics, process control and energy conservation. This course gives a thorough understanding of AC/DC electrical motor’s working, control , protection, maintenance, failure modes and the tools to maintain and troubleshoot AC/DC electrical motors drives. The course focuses on the dc and ac motor from solid state converters for better torque and speed response. Advanced control techniques are applied to optimize the performance of dc/ac motor drives. Since majority of modern drives are dc/ac motor drives, the course centers around the control of dc/ac motor drives. Participant will gain a fundamental understanding of the AC/DC electrical motor drives, installation, operation and troubleshooting. Participant will gain valuable insight into the selection of the protection necessary to ensure your motors are protected against fault conditions, so as to ensure reliability and long life. Finally, control aspects of some special motors, such as permanent magnet synchronous motor, brushless dc motor, switched reluctance motor, etc. Computer simulations are used for understanding AC/DC electric motor, power-electronics based converters and the design of control systems.
After successfully completing this course, Participants will able to do the following:
1. Understand the AC/DC electrical motor drives basic principles
2. Describe the Electric Drive systems and various applications such as flexible production systems, industries, transportation, robotics and process control.
3. Understand the principle on AC/DC electrical motor.
4. Understand the basic principles of power electronics in drives using switch-mode converters and pulse width modulation.
5. Design torque, speed, and position controllers of motor drives.
6. Explain operating principles, major components and control logic used with AC and DC drive speed controls.
7. Learn the stepper motors and switched-reluctance motor drives.
8. Get an appreciation of power quality issues in powering electric drives.
9. Compare the advantages and disadvantages of AC DC drives based on application.
10. Discuss the advantages of using variable speed drives in constant torque and variable horsepower loads.
11. Understand the Troubleshoot of AC/DC electrical motor drives.
training material OutLINE:
1. Introduction to AC/DC electrical motor drives.
2. Basic principles of electro-mechanical energy conversion (Efficiency, torque, inertia, horsepower/power factor, Torque-speed curves)
3. Principles of AC electrical motor ( operating system and control )
4. Principles of DC electrical motor ( operating system and control )
5. Basic understanding of switch-mode power electronic converters in electric drives.
6. DC-motor drives and electronically-commutated motor drives.
7. DC motor drives (Speed-torque characteristics DC shunt, series, Speed and position control methods )
8. Designing feedback controllers for motor drives.
9. Introduction to AC machines.( Induction-synchronous motors )
10. Induction-motor drives: speed control.
11. Vector control of induction-motor drives.
12. Reluctance drives: stepper-motor and switched-reluctance drives.
13. Energy efficiency of electric drives and inverter-motor interactions.
14. Powering electric drives: power quality issues.
15. Ancillary issues in drives: sensors and controllers.
16. Converters and control ( Phase controlled
converters, Four quadrant operation
Choppers, AC to DC converters)
17. Inverters and PWM techniques
18. Voltage source inverters, current source inverters and PWM techniques
19. Power Quality issue: Harmonic elimination
20. Advance induction motor control (constant flux speed control ,vector control )
21. Troubleshoot AC/DC electrical motor drives
INSTRUCTOR : Tugino, ST.,MT. dan Tim
TRAINING DURATION : 4 days
TRAINING TIME :
2. 27 Feb 2018-02 Mar 2018
3. 27 Mar 2018-30 Mar 2018
4. 24 Apr 2018-27 Apr 2018
5. 08 May 2018-11 May 2018
6. 25 Jun 2018-28 Jun 2018
7. 24 Jul 2018-27 Jul 2018
8. 28 Aug 2018-31 Aug 2018
9. 25 Sep 2018-28 Sep 2018
10. 30 Oct 2018-02 Nov 2018
11. 27 Nov 2018-30 Nov 2018
12. 10 Dec 2018-13 Dec 2018
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON :
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
1. Modul Training
2. Flashdisk Training berisi materi training
4. ATK: NoteBook dan Ballpoint
7. Foto Training
8. Ruang Training dengan fasilitas Full AC dan multimedia
9. Makan siang dan 2 kali coffeebreak
10. Instruktur yang Qualified
11. Transportasi untuk peserta dari hotel penginapan ke hotel tempat training – PP (jika peserta minimal dari satu perusahaan ada 4 peserta)